Glasnik Antropološkog društva Srbije
prethodni naslov Glasnik Antropološkog društva Jugoslavije (ISSN: 0351-1480) do 2007
izdavač(i) Antropološko društvo Srbije, Niš i Univerzitet u Nišu - Prirodno-matematički fakultet, Niš
veb adresa www.antropoloskodrustvosrbije.com/?q=content/glasnik-antropolo%C5%A1kog-dru%C5%A1tva-srbije
početna godina 2008
glavni urednik Perica Vasiljević, Univerzitet u Nišu, Prirodno-matematički fakultet, Departman za biologiju i ekologiju
adresa uredništva Bulevar dr Zorana Đinđića, 81-III-170,18000 Niš
osoba za kontakt Perica Vasiljević
kategorija časopisa K52, K52
CEON WoS IF2 0,000
CEON WoS IF5 0,000
CEON IF5 0,050
referisan u SCIndeks
CrossRef/DOI CEON posredstvom SCIndeks Asistenta
OA status indeksiran u DOAJ
licenca CC BY-SA
- Attitudes and knowledge towards reproductive health and sexual maturation among secondary school students in Vojvodina
- Adolescence is a period in which young people are exposed to various physiological disorders, diseases and social consequences of risky behavior. Sudden changes in society leading to increased poverty, changes of values and increased crime rate can all cause risky behavior among young people. The aim of the study was to establish the attitudes and knowledge of secondary school students in Vojvodina related to the human body, physiological processes, sexual maturation and reproductive health. The study also focused on students' attitudes towards sexual intercourse and to what extent the topics related to reproductive health are present in the school curriculum. In this investigation we used data obtained in a recent research on second, third and fourth-year secondary students in some municipalities of Vojvodina in 2012 and 2013. The students were examined in the municipalities of Ruma, Senta, Čoka, Kanjiža and Subotica. We applied the method of survey. The questions were both open and closed, and divided into four groups: knowledge on the human body and sexual organs, information on sexual maturation and reproductive health, attitudes towards sexual intercourse and students' views on the content of reproductive health issues in the curriculum. The adolescents do not know enough about the human body and the basic physiological processes and show insufficient awareness of the importance of using contraception to preserve their reproductive health. Most of the students express a positive opinion of introducing a special subject into the curriculum that would deal with issues related to reproductive health. The obtained data are consistent with other previous studies in Serbia, suggesting that nothing has changed in this segment of our medical culture. The results suggest that young people need sexual education that corresponds to their age and needs, in order to be able to increase their knowledge and improve skills that can help them maintain their health.
- Attitudes of students of the faculty of sport and physical education related to the teaching subject of camping
- Research was conducted on the sample of 191 students of the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education of University of Novi Sad. Subjects were students of both sexes, who attended classes of the teaching subject Open-air activities during the following academic years: 2000/2001 (62 male and female students), 2001/2002 (44 male and female students), and 2002/2003 (85 male and female students). The subjects were tested by Liquert's scale for assessment of attitudes on conditions, contents, organization and carrying out of the teaching process of the subject Open-air activities - Camping. Purpose of the research was to derive a new conceptualization, organization and carrying out of the teaching practice of camping based on the results on the students' attitudes towards the teaching subject Open-air activities - Camping, or to correct the present one. The highest value of the scales was that it enabled getting the highest possible objective value based on a higher number of subjective attitudes of subjects. The results have contributed to the conceptualization of the teaching process.
- Attitudes of students of the faculty of sport and physical education related to the teaching subject of skiing
- Research was conducted on the sample of 191 students of the Faculty of Sport and Physical Education of University of Novi Sad. Subjects were students of both sexes, who attended classes of the teaching subject Open-air activities during the following academic years: 2000/2001 (62 male and female students), 2001/2002 (44 male and female students), and 2002/2003 (85 male and female students). The subjects were tested by Liquert's scale for assessment of attitudes on conditions, contents, organization and carrying out of the teaching process of the subject Open-air activities - Skiing. Purpose of the research was to derive a new conceptualization, organization and carrying out of the teaching practice of open-air activities based on the results on the students' attitudes towards the teaching subject Open-air activities - Skiing, or to correct the present one. The highest value of the scales was that it enabled getting the highest possible objective value based on a higher number of subjective attitudes of subjects. The results have contributed to the conceptualization of the teaching process. .
- Basic characteristics of sports tourism
- One of the features of modern tourism is that an increasingly frequent travel motive is just a sport in terms of own participation as a factor of active vacation. The role of sports in tourism has been completely changed today, so sports tourism in recent times represents a specific relationship between the two interdependent phenomena, sport and tourism. In that sense, sport has become a very important content of stay, in which tourists are participants of various sports activities, such as skiing, swimming, sailing, rafting, etc.
- Bilateral differences in papillary fingerprint patterns of left-handed and right-handed individuals
- The aim of the present research work is to study the bilateral differences in the frequency of pattern types of homologous fingers in left-handed and right-handed individuals of both sexes. The sample comprised 379 healthy people, of Bulgarian ethnicity, aged 17-58 years. In the female group, there were 219 right-handers and 53 left-handers, while in males - 66 right-handers and 41 left-handers. Fingerprints were taken by the typographic method, in a rotating manner. Papillary patterns were classified into four main types. The data were statistically analyzed. The results showed significant bilateral differences in women (lefthanded and right-handed) in the frequency of ulnar loops of the third finger. In men righthanders, there were significant differences in the frequency of circular patterns of the first and fourth fingers. There were not any differences found in the bilateral comparison of the frequencies of pattern types in the left-handed men.
- Bioelectrical impedance analysis assessment of body composition of children and adolescents from Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
- The purpose of this study is to analyze the age and gender variability of body composition in children and adolescents by using bioelectrical impedance-metric method. We transversally examined 738 boys and 753 girls, aged 10-17 years, from different schools in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) in 2008. Using the apparatus ABC-01 Medas, we measured the features of body composition of each child. The data were statistically processed. The results show an increase in the absolute amounts of adiposeand fat-free tissue in both sexes with age advancing. After the age of 11, fat mass was significantly more in body composition of girls, while the fat-free one - in body composition of boys. In the period from 10 to 14 years, the differences between the sexes in the active cell mass are insignificant, and then the values of this feature begin to rise in boys. At the age 12-13 there were significant intersexual differences in respect with the active resistance and phase angle. In both sexes, reactance varies in weak borders and irregularly.
- Blod types systems ABO and Rhesus factor and Carcinoma vulvae
- The research purpose is to search for some connection between blood type systems ABO and Rhesus factor and Ca vulvae. A study was conducted 97 women with carcinoma vulvae. The results of the blood type system ABO are compared to those of Bulgarian population (Todorov 1998-1999). There is a higher frequency of type O among those patients (p < 0,05). The data compared within palient's group show the same significant results - a higher frequency of type O in comparison with A, (p < 0,05). The authors suppose perhaps there is a connect ion between blood type and cancerogenesis (according to some authors such is find among patients with carcinoma and blood groups). .
- Blood group types in Greeks from Magnisia and Larissa districts (Eastern Thessaly)
- The study of the human ABO blood system is of high significance for the anthropological characterization of a population. For the aims of the present study there have been examined in view to ABO blood group system 237 individuals, as well as and 245 individuals according to Rh system - of both genders. The studied contingent represents a heterogeneous student group from eastern Thessaly Region, Central Greece. Among the sample blood group 0ap showed the highest frequency - 39,66% whereas most rare was AB (9.28 %). Gender differences regarding the frequency of blood groups 0 and A were also established. 86.93% of individuals have positive Rh factor. Rh - positive is more frequent among women - 90.08% , and Rh-negative in men (9.92%). The comparison of the obtained genetic frequencies with older data showed heterogeneity among local Greek populations in comparison with some more distant ones. Accumulation of further data is needed, in order to solve the questions arisen.
- Blood type systems in heamofilia A
- The aim of this research is to search for same connection between blood type systems ABO and Rhesus factor and haemophilia A. The study was conducted on 91 male patients with haemophilia A. The results of the blood type system ABO are compared to those of the Bulgarian population. There is a significantly higher frequency of O blood type among patients - 54,94% against 31,67% (p<0,002). The authors suppose that there is a connection between blood type and frequency of the disease.
- Blood-group characteristics of the contemporary Bulgarian population from Midddle Mizia
- In this investigation we studied the blood group affiliation of the Bulgarian population from Middle Mizia according to the ABO systems and Rhesus factor in connection with the complicated ethnos of the Bulgarians. The sample comprised 769 individuals of both sexes. The defined distribution of the groups from the ABO system was established in the studied population. The comparison with a control group from the Bulgarian population was made. The following differences were established - a decreased presence of the blood group A and an increasing of the blood group B and of the blood group AB The differences by the blood group A are significant. There are no differences by the Rhesus factor. According to the group from Troyan, however, the data shows a presence of a mongoloid admixture. A significant decreasing of the blood group A was observed and weak presence of the negative Resus factor.
- Bloodgroup belonging of contemporary regions of Petritsh
- In this investigation are studied 200 individuals of both sexes (100 men and 100 women) of the contemporary Bulgarian population from the region of Petrich. It were studies the blood-group systems ABO and Rhesus factor by means of standard test serums. The explored contingent shows the characterisic for the Bulgarians arrangement of the blood groups at the system ABO: A - 50%, O - 21.5%, B -19,5% and AB - 9%. At comparison with the data for the Bulgarian population (Todorov 1998-1999 - 1080 individuals) it was established higher values at the group A, B and AB more little value at the groups. It were reported significantly statistical differences with Bulgarian population (k=3, x2 = 44,054, p < 0,001) and Greek population, which are separated only by the state boundary (k=3, x2 = 45,570, p < 0,001). At the Rhesus system the data entirely coinsided. .
- Bloodgroup characterization of Bulgarian population from the regions of Panagurishte and Strelcha
- It were studied 200 persons (men and women) about their bloodgroup belonging to the systems ABO and Rezus factor. The investigated contingent is of Bulgarian population from the regions of Panagurishte and Strelcha. At bloodgroup system ABO is observed the next distribution: A group - 38.5%, O-group - 30.5%, B group - 20.5% and AB group - 10.5%. It is established at Rezus factor a presence of 84% positive types and 16% negative types. It is not observed sexual differences. The obtained results do not distinguish essentially from the middle values characteristic for our country. It is observe some increasing of the groups B and AB, that probably can be due to some mongoloid admixture in the ethnogenesis of this population.